At a glance

 

summarised

  • Founded in 1956
  • 21 employees
  • Training organisation for production mechanics and polymechanics
  • Managed by the owner
  • Precision turned parts with diameters ranging from 0.1-20 mm ready for installation
  • Batch size from 10 pieces to 1 million
  • Thermal and galvanic surface treatments with selected, certified partners
  • 50 automatic lathes
  • Production area 1,700 m2
  • Quality certificate ISO 9001
  • Certificate for medical devices ISO 13485